For a FREE Download of this video, and others, please visit *******reflectionsmusicvideos.webs****/.
Stroll down memory lane with the music of 1970 - USA.
1. Bridge Over Troubled Water, Simon and Garfunkel
2. (They Long To Be) Close To You, Carpenters
3. American Woman / No Sugar Tonight, The Guess Who
4. Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head, B.J. Thomas
5. War, Edwin Starr
6. Ain't No Mountain High Enough, Diana Ross
7. I'll Be There, Jackson 5
8. Get Ready, Rare Earth
9. Let It Be, The Beatles
10. Band Of Gold, Freda Payne
11. Mama Told Me (Not To Come), Three Dog Night
12. Everything Is Beautiful, Ray Stevens
13. Make It With You, Bread
14. Hitchin' A Ride, Vanity Fair
15. ABC, Jackson 5
16. The Love You Save / I Found That Girl, Jackson 5
17. Cracklin' Rose, Neil Diamond
18. Candida, Dawn
19. Thank You (Fallettin Me Be Mice Elf Again) / Everybody Is A Star, Sly and The Family Stone
20. Spill The Wine, Eric Burdon and War
21. O-o-h Child / Dear Prudence, Five Stairsteps and Cubie
22. Spirit In The Sky, Norman Greenbaum
23. Lay Down (Candles In The Rain), Melanie and The Edwin Hawkins Singers
24. Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today), Temptations
25. Love On A Two Way Street, Moments
27. Which Way You Goin' Billy?, Poppy Family
28. All Right Now, Free
29. Julie, Do Ya Love Me, Bobby Sherman
30. Green-eyed Lady, Sugarloaf
31. Signed Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours), Stevie Wonder
32. Ride Captain Ride, Blues Image
33. Venus, Shocking Blue
34. Instant Karma (We All Shine On), John Ono Lennon
35. Patches, Clarence Carter
36. Lookin' Out My Back Door / Long As I Can See The Light, Creedence Clearwater Revival
37. Rainy Night In Georgia, Brook Benton
38. Something's Burning, Kenny Rogers and The First Edition
39. Give Me Just A Little More Time, Chairmen Of The Board
40. Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes), Edison Lighthouse
AND MANY MORE
Mia Farrow is dropping a new bombshell in the latest issue of Vanity Fair. All this time we thought Ronan Farrow was the son of Mia and Woody Allen, right?! Well, during her interview when the actress was asked if Ronan may actually be Frank Sinatra's son she responded "possibly!" While no DNA tests have been performed, Nancy Sinatra Jr. also chimed in saying Ronan is a huge part of their lives. The mag also spoke to Mia's daughter Dylan, better known as Malone, who opened up about accusations of sexual abuse by Woody. She said she wished she had testified at a young age. The famed director has of course denied the allegations.
Gwyneth Paltrow and her fitness guru bestie, Tracy Anderson, are teaming up for a new web series dedicated to what else but fitness! The ladies have laucnhed the Restart Project-a 10 episode series airing on AOL where they interview different women who have made dramatic transformations thanks to their diet and exercise regimens. We love the inspirational vibe here and coudl totally get on board with this! Who knows, maybe after a few episodes even Vanity Fair will take her back...
The whole uncut (nearly one hour!) <b>Vanity Fair</b> photoshoot Behind the scenes video with the Twilight <b>Cast</b>, especially Robert and Kristen (in these videos). This is the sixth part, enjoy! :) No credit mine (this video is from robertandkristen****, thanks for it). :)
Behind the scenes of the Twilight / <b>Vanity Fair</b> photoshoot, but this time it's of the whole <b>cast</b>. This is my favorite Twilight photoshoot:)
In 2004 Rob did a short apparence in the movie vanity fair but they deleted the scenes...
03:06, 22 July 2009 (UTC)PLEASE READ!! 03:06, 22 July 2009 (UTC)30 HONORS SO FAR FOR THIS VID!! BFD! I spelled innocent wrong! Comment!! Rate!! Fav!! And for all the 'tough, hardcore haters' out there. SHOVE IT! I don't care if you hate her!! And Okay, Big freaking deal.. I spelled innocent wrong. WOW! Get a life. I have one. I could care less if you try to call me out and say I'm stupid because I support her. I love her and I hope you see that I'm her biggest fan. Miley is my idol and I 10000% got her back. 03:06, 22 July 2009 (UTC)VANITY FAIR ...
Kristen stewart, Blake Lively, Emma Roberts and Amanda Seyfriend featured on the cover of the August 2008 Young Hollywood issue of Vanity Fair magazine.
Tom Sturridge - scene is from 3:12 to 5:10.
Tom's scene in Vanity Fair where he meets Mrs. Crawley (Reese) at the casino in Germany.
Another reason why he should have been picked to play Edward Cullen in Twilight. Ofcourse hopefully Robert will not disappoint us.
I own nothing from the movie or these scenes! All belonging to the directors and producers.
Sie kehrt als Alice in "Resident Evil" zurück. VANITY FAIR ONLINE sprach mit ihr nicht nur übers Heiraten
From *******is.gd/1jX8o Amanda Seyfried, Channing Tatum, Emile Hirsch, Demetri Martin, Mila Kunis, Josh Duhamel, Rose Byrne, and more re-create 30s films for Vanity Fair.
*******www.VF**** Her Saturday Night Live Sarah Palin impression made Tina Fey a household name, snared her a $5 million book deal, and juiced the ratings for her funny, clever sitcom, 30 Rock. Go behind the scenes of Tina Feys photo session with Vanity Fair's Annie Leibovitz for the January issue of Vanity Fair. Related: What Tina Wants, by Maureen Dowd: *******www.vanityfair****/magazine/2009/01/tina_fey200901
Access Hollywood Gabourey Sidibe talks with Access' Shaun Robinson about the controversy surrounding Vanity Fair's New Hollywood cover and how she feels beautiful inside and out.
Access Hollywood What does Zoe think about the lack of racial diversity on Vanity Fair's Hollywood issue cover? And why does she say she is very grateful to America, despite all of its flaws?
CLICK DOWN HERE FOR ALL THE AWESOME SCHTUFF!!!
Check out Todays new Project: Lose an Olsen Twin video:
Get some new Nation Gear :):
Snooki Bike Fall:
Triceratops Never Existed:
Lady Gaga Vanity Fair:
Ahmadinejad vs Obama:
Super Fast Intel Chip:
Captured on set during the cover and editorial shoot for the September issue of Vanity Fair, this is Nick Knight's latest fashion film for SHOWstudio**** starring the incomparable Lady Gaga in an array of custom-crafted couture from fashion's finest, including a rather incredible transparent plastic Armani Privé ensemble - a make-believe fantasy frothing with very real smoke.
Nick Knight and Lady Gaga's full editorial is featured in the latest issue of Vanity Fair, released 4 August 2010
Film by Nick Knight
Edited by Ruth Hogben
Music by Lukid
A SHOWstudio**** film