The clip being-self-aware from Going the Distance (2010) with Charlie Day, Justin Long. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment from any film.
Can I please get the garbage omelet, double meat, home fries...
...and how about everything bagel...
...with butter, cream cheese, jelly, all that shit.
And then, you know what? I'll take a chocolate shake.
And I will make it very easy for you.
- You know, I'll have that same exact thing. - Okay.
- I'll just have the turkey burger. - Okay.
Is there a way to just wrap it in lettuce, like use lettuce for the bun?
- Can do no bun. Does that work? - No bun.
Fries or salad?
Uh, I'll get the salad with dressing on the side.
- Yep, coming up. - Thank you.
- Wow. - What?
- You're eating like a bird there, huh? - No.
He's visiting Erin for Thanksgiving and worrying about his weight.
- All right. - Jesus.
I told you not to say anything.
We haven't seen each other in a while, okay?
Okay, I understand. That makes sense to me.
- Wanna tighten up. - I get you, I get you.
If you're so worried about your appearance,
are you gonna do something about your...
-...your veiny, white skin? - Mm.
Right now you look like an actor in a kabuki troupe.
- You're one to talk about appearances. - How so?
No offense, but with the moustache...
- What? You don't like it? - It's disgusting.
I don't care what you think. This is not for you.
Who's it for, the '83 Yankees bullpen?
- Now, there we are. - Very funny.
No, I'm actually trying to scratch a very specific demographic...
...off of my fuck-it list.
- What's a fuck-it list? - He's got this list like a bucket list...
...but it's women he's trying to bang before he dies.
So, what kind of women are you hoping to attract?
- Older women, between 45 and 60. - Oh, so, cougars.
- This is where it's weird. - No. No, not cougars.
Okay, see, cougars, to me, are sad, desperate older women...
...that want to be young now.
Okay? But what I'm looking for are older attractive women...
...that want to be young again. All right?
See, when women see me with a moustache of that type...
...they're transported back when the moustache was king:
- The '70s, the early '80s. - Right.
All right? The era of their sexual awakening.
So then, when I'm on top of them, and they look up at me...
...they see this person, they're transported to that time.