1. Warner Music Vision (1991) As a short logo
2. Warner Music Vision (2003) As a long logo
3. Warner Music Vision (2003) DVD version
4. Warner Music Entertainment (Maybe 2004)
5. Warner Music Vision (Today!) With a different music
* WAL-MART closes video download service.
* WARNER MUSIC to sell unprotected MP3s on Amazon.
* MTV NETWORKS hits 1.2 billion online video streams in 2007.
* NIELSEN says Google search market share hits 57%.
* GOLDEN GLOBES broadcast in doubt as writers plan pickets.
Get the full story at Media30****.
Bill Werde, editorial director of Billboard, discusses the merits of putting the music publishing arm of beleaguered EMI Group Ltd. under the ownership of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. and its recorded music division under Time Warner Inc.'s Warner Music in this video interview with The Deal.
Subscribers to The Deal Pipeline can read more about the reported talks between KKR and Warner Music to carve up EMI here. Watch the video below or download it at iTunes. -- Mary Kathleen Flynn
On the music scene: Velvet Revolver cancelled a tour, why Paul
McCartney wasn't at the Beatles tribute last night, and
details on the fate of Death Row Records.
Hi everyone Andrea Rene here for get the daily**** and you're
watching the music news.
Rock group Velvet Revolver have cancelled their upcoming
Australian tour because their frontman, Scott Weiland, is
entering a Rehab facility! Weiland voluntarily entered a rehab
facility last week after a Los Angeles performance. Weiland
has had multiple drug arrests in the past and has also already
successfuly, or maybe not so successfully, completed a drug
rehab program back in 2003. Fans are hoping his rehab issues
won't interfere with a promised Stone Temple Pilots reunion
planned for later this year. Meanwhile, Velvet Revolver will
be back on tour in March.
Iconic Beatles singer Paul McCartney is in court today, and
thus couldn't be at the Grammy's ceremony last night with
Ringo. It kicks off the five day divorce battle between him
and his ex-wife Heather Mills. After dumping her lawyers,
Mills will represent herself as she attempts to collect 50
million pounds from McCartney after just four years of
marriage. The singer is worth an estimated 825 million pounds,
or 1.6 billion dollars, so the money isn't going to be a huge
loss for him, but it could set a precednet in measuring how
much money spouses can ask for in settlements. An outcome is
expected later in the week.
Rap star and super producer Dr. Dre wants an investigation
into the failing record label Death Row Records. He said he
needs to determine how much the label owes him for unpaid
royalties from his albums. He's had similar claims denied by
the court system in the past but was recently granted an
appeal for the dismissal of one of those suits. The dispute
over royalties focuses on his 1992 album "The Chronic," which
was granted distribution to other companies without his
permission. Problem is Death Row Records is trying to sell to
Warner Music Group which could further complicate Dr. Dre's
attempt to get back millions of dollars allegedly owed to him.
You just heard the music news. I'm Andrea Rene and thanks for
watching get the daily****
* COMCAST nears release of targeted TV ads.
* AT&T to launch mobile TV service in May.
* GOOGLE sees further decline in ad clicks.
* MTV.COM draws 1.8 million for Hills episode.
* FCC lets satellite providers phase in local HD.
* WARNER MUSIC wants to tax your Internet.
* CBS streams clips online in HD.
Read more at *******www.ShellyPalmer****
(P)1995 Warner Music UK Limited, a Warner Music Group Company
* SHELLY PALMER reveals what really caused Oprah's online meltdown.
* PROJECT CANOE planning continues for major cable companies.
* PARAMOUNT offers free movie clips via Facebook app.
* MYSPACE advances talks with major music labels over new service.
* THE WB to resurface as an online network.
* FOX sees huge jump in web traffic following Idol return.
Read more at *******www.ShellyPalmer****
You Snooze, You Lose, Liquid Crack and Lemme Downgrade Ya!
Disney Camp Rock 2 Hans Halloween Hans Double Feature..!!..
Twilight Eclipse-Pretty Poison..!!..
Hope you enjoy..
Hello People of Metacafe!
Here is a video of me using PR to get myself a $5 Amazon gift-card for FREE!
I paid nothing at all for this card.
All I did was complete a few easy surveys in a short time,
and I was able to redeem my gift-card right away.
It's so quick in fact, you'll enjoy doing it over and over!
The sign up to PR is free, all you need is a name,
e-mail (does not have to be your primary one), and zip code!
All you do after that,
is click the confirmation e-mail and then enjoy getting free prizes whenever!
Your also not limited on what prizes you can get.
Offers are very simple, and have instructions provided along with them.
Offers will get you points. Points are equivalent to real-world money.
1 point is equivalent to 1 dollar.
If you ever get lost when doing offers,
be sure to check out the forums for guides/help!
A few simple rules to know are:
-No more than 1 account per household/ip.
-You must always use VALID information on offers. (fake info will get you banned).
That's pretty much it. Aside from all the cool features and things you can do on PR. I have provided a link to the site below, do what you'd like with it! PM me or comment with any questions/concerns.
2375 E Tropicana #351 Las Vegas, Nv 89119