SUNNATAIN is a non profitable islamic organization that strives to present the true message of Islam in the Light of Quran and Sunnah,
SUNNATAIN sends daily islamic sms directly to your mobile phone.
to join please type
and send it to
and send it to
SUNNATAIN is absolutely free Islamic sms service in INDIA,
its works only in India.
Join today yourself and experience change in your life.
also join your family members and friends.
for more detail www.sunnatain.tk
This is a clear and beautiful waz by Hazart Allama Dilwar Hussain Sayde.
This waz is to gain knowledge about the Quran and science.
The Quran educates a person and brings closer with the Quran and the meanings of the Ayah,s Recitations and builds a curiosity to study the Quran and neutralizes a person towards Islam and Quran.
This waz is about Islam and Quran.
This waz is not about Dilwar Hussain Saydee,s personal life, his social affairs and political affairs the waz is about Allah swt and the Quran.
Quran is a complete way of life for humans being in this world and the hereafter.
Surah Baqara (Cow)
Bismilaaahiir Rahmaaaniir Rahiiim
(1) Alif Laaaam Miiiiiiiiiiiim
(2) This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah.
3) Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them
(4) And who believe in the Revelation sent to thee, and sent before thy time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter.
5) They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper.
(23) And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah, if your (doubts) are true.
(24) But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.
Surah Hasr 59 - Verse No. 21
Had We sent down this Qur'an on a mountain, verily, thou wouldst have seen it humble itself and cleave asunder for fear of Allah. Such are the similitudes which We propound to men, that they may reflect.