Jailbreak And Unlock iOS 6.1.4 For iPhone 5 By pod2g Team Untethered Jailbreak Released.
Apple released new iOS 6.1.4 for iPhone 5. iOS 6.1.4 firmware follows the release of Apple's iOS 6.1.4 update on 19-th March 2013 that was issued to bring minor error and bug fixed to iOS 6.1.4. pod2g ris able to be jailbroken ios 6.1.4 with Jailbreak And unlock Tool.
For More information Visit : http://iosjailbreakpod2g.com/
Direct Link For Mac Version: http://verified-download.com/0rt775
Direct Link For Windows Version: http://fileam.com/file/0rt774
Direct Link For Linux Version: http://surefile.org/0rt775
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks,you'll always be able to recover your data.
- Those who use backup passwords in iTunes must disable them for now. After doing so,iTunes makes a brand new backup. Please wait for that backup to complete before proceeding! Feel free to re-enable your backup password after jailbreaking.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Launch evasi0n,plug in your device,and click "Jailbreak". Just sit back and observe its progress. Watch for any steps you may be asked to perform.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere,it's safe to restart the program,reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down),and rerun the process.