1. The Universal Law Of Civility should be the primary rule to adhere to in all ...
1. The Universal Law Of Civility should be the primary rule to adhere to in all relationships at all levels including the relationship between governing bodies and the people. The Universal Law Of Civility states that no one should ever 'take' of another without their consent. This includes: 1. The taking of anothers life. 2. The taking of anothers body without their permission. 3. The taking of anothers property. 4. The taking of anothers right to choose. The Universal Law Of Civility is The Law and it is the only one.
2. Everyone gets their own room. Each individual is provided with a room account that guarantees they have their own room at all times. No one can tell them to leave their room without violating The Universal Law of Civility and therefore no one may force another out of their room. The account is capable of being upgraded and one would have access to any unoccupied room at their room level and be able to move freely when they choose. This alone would create a culture of respect as no one would ever have to remain in a place where they are unhappy or disrespected for any length of time.
3. The provision of The Basic 3 must be made available to all citizens at all times. They are 1. Food and Water 2. Shelter 3. Health Care. The assurance to all of its citizens of these basic three are the main duty of any governing body and the extent to which each individual is provided the basics of these is a measurement of how well a governing body is governing.
4. A decision making formula or program should be used in all shared decision making to find the closest approximation to truth and to find the most agreed upon courses of action. This should be an official arena in which ideas themselves may be put to the test and compete with other ideas. Advanced versions of this process can be used as a tool to assist in reaching fair outcomes or desired courses of action in both long and short time frames.
Music: Twilight by Reaillusion