By Bad Seed
By B4D B0YZ 420
By Angel Decoy
These cupcake cones might be the most delicious optical illusion you’ll ever taste. Professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the Betty Crocker Kitchens shows how to make these clever cupcake “ice cream cones.”
1. Fill a wafer ice cream cone half-full with candy.
2. Remove liners from a regular cupcakes.
3. Spread a dollop of frosting evenly across top of cupcake.
4. Invert cupcake into the cone with the icing side down.
5. Place another dollop of frosting on top of the cupcake.
6. Invert a mini cupcake and place on top of the cupcake in the ice cream cone.
7. Hold cone in your hand and frost entire surface of the cupcake.
8. Use the spatula to create texture in the icing to give it a “soft serve” look.
9. Drop rainbow sprinkles by hand onto the cone to finish it.
Betty Crocker's ice cream cone cupcake recipe serves 18.