1st of the 2 parts of the Video titled "Neech Te Neech Att Ne...
1st of the 2 parts of the Video titled "Neech Te Neech Att Neech Hoye Kar Binau Bulavo" - a Divine treat on Humility - dedicated to the Tercentenary GurGaddi Divas being celebrated as "300 Saal Guru De Naal" at Hazur Sahib, Nanded.
Humility has been described in every religion as the Greatest if all Virtues. The prophet of Humility, Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and all other Sikh Gurus set mind-boggling examples of humility and showed the path to us.
Guru Nanak Dev Ji, in Asa Dee Vaar, say - "Meethat Neevi Nanaka, Gun Changiaian Tatt". That humility (Neevi - Nimanapan, to think modest, lowly of oneself) is the "Tatt", the root, the seed, the very foundation of all the Divine Virtues of the Lord.
Watch this video to learn about
1) What are the obstacles in our embracing Humility and how to remove them to receive the Divine Rewards.
2) How and where is the Satguru found, and in what humility?
3) How amazing was the humility shown by Sikh Gurus and even more amazing the results
4) Sri Guru Amar Das Ji say that Guru's grace falls on all, but some receive it more and others less. So what really is the criteria?
5) How Guru Nanak Dev Ji describe in Asa Dee Var that Humility (Nimarta, Nimanapan) is the Greatest of all Virtues
6) We answer at being called by our name, but what is the way to call upon the Lord?
7) Further advice on how to rid of false ego and pride.
Do watch and share with friends at Orkut, Facebook etc. so everyone may derive maximum benefit.
From Sri Guru Granth Sahib (470)
Hymns of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Asa Di Var:
ਸਿੰਮਲ ਰੁਖੁ ਸਰਾਇਰਾ ਅਤਿ ਦੀਰਘ ਅਤਿ ਮੁਚੁ ॥
Simmal rukh saraira at diragh at much
ਓਇ ਜਿ ਆਵਹਿ ਆਸ ਕਰਿ ਜਾਹਿ ਨਿਰਾਸੇ ਕਿਤੁ ॥
Oe je avahi as kar jahi nirase kit.
ਫਲ ਫਿਕੇ ਫੁਲ ਬਕਬਕੇ ਕੰਮਿ ਨ ਆਵਹਿ ਪਤ ॥
Fal fike ful bakbake kamm na avahi pat
ਮਿਠਤੁ ਨੀਵੀ ਨਾਨਕਾ ਗੁਣ ਚੰਗਿਆਈਆ ਤਤੁ ॥
Mithat nivi Nanka gun changaia tatt