No videos were found.
Here's Why Having Rick Crain As Your Leadership Coach Will Be The Most Profitable Thing You Will Do In Your Business This Year
I have an extensive executive and business background along with the practical experience from being a business owner. I have a high level of honesty and integrity, and I will always have the client’s interest as the highest priority in mind. I know what it takes to get you from where you are now, to where you want to be in your profession or your business.
Let's face it; it's not about who I am, but what I can do for you. So here are the things about me that will benefit you:
1. I am very passionate about what I do. I put my heart and soul into my clients. That means you will have someone focused on YOU.
2. I am a big picture thinker who can visualize a leadership or business concept and make it happen. Wouldn't it be great to have someone on your side that can make your dreams a reality?
3. With a Project Manager’s certification I am also, equally, a detailed person who uses technology to keep me focused. That means that you will have someone who will pay attention to the details of building your business when you forget.
4. I am a knowledge sponge when it comes to leadership and business matters. Having achieved a Degree in Business Management, Master’s certification in Strategic Organizational Leadership, and obtaining my license as a Business Coach, I am always looking to acquire more knowledge about how leaders can be more effective and businesses can work better. This means that I will be an information source to answer your most difficult problems.
5. Finally, I have the systems, knowledge and expertise of ActionCOACH, the largest and most experienced business coaching company in the entire world exclusively focused on leadership and business development. Wouldn't it be nice to have an international team of business experts behind you instead of just one person?
If you are a business owner anywhere in the State of Georgia, the first step to get your business growing is to take the "Business Health Check." Click on the link above (right) to get started.