By Wand Agency
http://www.therenegadehealthshow.com - Bunch of questions today...
Here are the ones that I go over:
- I have a question - the recipe says for the almonds to soak overnight and blanched. Can you tell us what it meant by that (I thought blanching was a quick dip in boiling water)?
- why do u never mention lo han for use as a sweetener, which is a Chinese fruit?
- can you clarify on which honey you are talking about. I am guessing that the honey I buy in the grocerie store is not it?
- Curious…would you consider Ezekiel Bread (frozen bread you can by at the health food store based on “whole” sprouted grains) a whole food?
- My question is that fresh coconut sold in supermarket is chemical treated?