(Part 3 of 3) In this series of videos I'm sharing ideas on an ebook you can download here for free:
More about me:
About this video:
I'm doing a series of videos where I show how I use PhotoReading and other methods of Accelerated Learning.
In this edition of "Practical PhotoReading" I will take the Butterfly Marketing Manuscript, a classic Viral Marketing eBook by Mike Filsaime.
This is the third video in the series (eventhough actually shot as number #2).
Here I cover my key take away from PhotoReading Mike's ebook.
My approach with pretty much any informational book is to find something I can apply. Otherwise what I read is easily forgotten. The best way to "own" the information is to put it to use.
So my approach was this:
1) I spent 20-30 minutes PhotoReading the ebook first, looking to get a general understanding and finding something I can use right away.
And with PhotoReading this was an easy job ... found what I needed, put it to action (this took an hour or so) ... and then hit the slopes again ;-)
2) Then I "iterated" further: PhotoRead a bit more, implemented some more.
3) Finally, I went in depth with the book, so I can really master the process later on.
- What could you apply the BFM Manuscript for? What is your reason to read it?
- What is a single idea you an implement? What is the best idea to use in your situation? (Pick one and use it ... then read more)
Oh, one quick note: As you see, this is shot on my snowboarding holiday ... so don't expect professional sound quality or rehearsed lines. :-)
If you have any questions, you can shoot me in twitter or by commenting below the video.
PS. Watch out for future videos.
Sakari Turunen is a Certified PhotoReading Instructor and Internet Marketer based in Helsinki, Finland.
He has a passion to explore and share tips of "learning stuff really fast".
More about me: