LA Girls Pt1(Music Video)@ http://www.musicvideodanceschool.com
Benjamin Allen teaches you how to move and groove like the pros featuring the (Music Video) "LA Girls" from Mams Taylor.
For more on the (Music Video) featured in this episode, go to http://www.musicvideodanceschool.com
1. Cross your right foot in front of your left.
2. Then step your left foot out to the left and snap your fingers.
3. Move back the other way by crossing your left foot in front of your right.
4. Then step your right foot out to the right while sliding your hands front to back along the sides of your head, ending with your hands down at your sides, snapping your fingers again.
5. Point your fingers together up and to the right.
6. Slide your left hand over so that it’s now pointing to the left.
7. Slide both hands down, pointing out from your hips.
8. Step forward with your right foot and bring out your hands.
9. Slide your right hand across your hat brim from right to left while turning to your left and shifting your weight to your left foot. Nice work, looking sharp!
Created by Stun Media. Featuring Benjamin Allen, Chieko Hidaka, Bianca Pratt and G-Madison.
Music Video Dance School is a 60Frames original series. For more information, please visit us at http://www.60frames.com.