By Wand Agency
* Maintain vehicle records of various transport suppliers.
* Capture of vehicle number, registration number, default driver name and contact details.
* Capture of route origin and destination details.
* Capture of default distance and list of transhipment points.
* Maintain contractual agreements with customers to execute logistic operations on their behalf for a service fee.
* Support for Multiple Routes and Consignments against a single contract.
* Contract valuation based on Rate/Quantity or Rate/Distance or a combination of both.
* Provision to include any taxes, charges & discounts.
* Provision to make cash/bank receipts against Customer Contracts.
* Provision to print customer contract (Invoice copy).
* Provision to enter into contractual agreements with transport suppliers to provide necessary number of vehicles needed for shipping the consignment.
* Provision to include any taxes, charges & discounts
* Provision to include multiple route based consignments in a single truck hire agreement.
* Transaction to capture the actual shipment details
* Provision to link the vehicle and driver information with the consignment information.
* Shipment related details like packaging type, nature of goods, actual weight, value of goods, dimensions can be captured.
* Provision to bear fuel charges in lieu of giving advance to the transport supplier.
* Loading/Unloading and other similar charges, taxes etc can be included in the transaction.
* Provision to capture the proof of delivery with details like the date/time and condition of goods.
* Provision to make payments to transport as well as fuel suppliers against received consignment.
* Provision to print Consignment Note as well as the Fuel Indent.
* Facility is provided to create Supplier Advance Voucher against the Consignment Note.
For more Information visit http://www.ramcoondemand.com