No videos were found.
By Wand Agency
New York Entrepreneur Week (NYEW) is the largest entrepreneurial movement throughout New York State. For the first time, thousands of entrepreneurs across New York State will have the opportunity to actively engage the foremost entrepreneurs, investors and dealmakers both in the State and from around the world.
Taking place from November 16-20th, 2009, NYEW is a unique 501(c)3 non-profit holding over 350 events, which encompass five days of innovative and hyper-targeted events, including:
• Inspiring keynote speeches from recognized business leaders
• Riveting panels delivering relevant mission-critical advice
• Third party events
• The flagship RELENTLESS business plan competition
With speakers from 50 cities, 18 states and 3 continents, NYEW unites the state’s diverse entrepreneurial community, provides an exclusive educational experience for all entrepreneurs- from enterprising young idea-stage innovators to hundred million dollar revenue generators.
• The best interest of the entrepreneur is paramount
• Pioneer concepts which innovatively challenge the status quo
• Embrace, aggregate and leverage the passion, spirit and relentlessness of the entrepreneur