Easy Meatloaf Recipe - How To Make Meatloaf
Meatloaf is the ultimate comfort food. Joanne Hoff for the Kraft Kitchens shares tips on how to make a moist and flavorful meatloaf.
2 lb. lean ground beef
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 cup water
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided "
"prep time:10 min
total time: 1 hr 10 min
1. HEAT oven to 375°F.
2. PLACE meat, stuffing mix, water, eggs and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce in bowl.
3. MIX just until blended
4. SHAPE into loaf in 13x9-inch baking dish.
5. TOP with remaining barbecue sauce. Bake 1 hour or until done (160ºF).
- To double your recipe, mix meat mixture as directed, doubling all ingredients. Shape into 2 loaves. Place, side-by-side, in 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake at 375°F for 1 hour 25 min. or until done. Refrigerate leftover meatloaf; use to make sandwiches.
- Place all ingredients except 1/4 cup barbecue sauce in gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Remove excess air from bag; seal bag and squeeze until ingredients are evenly mixed. Shape meat mixture into loaf in bag. Transfer loaf from bag to baking dish; brush with remaining barbecue sauce. Bake as directed.
- Substitute ground pork or veal for the ground beef and/or ketchup for the barbecue sauce.
easy meatloaf recipe
how to make meatloaf
how to cook meatloaf
simple meatloaf recipe
basic meatloaf recipe
best meatloaf recipe