Girls Night In Ideas - Girls Night Food And Games
All dressed up for a girls night in? Absolutely! Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares great recipes and entertaining ideas for a fabulous girls night in the comfort of your own home. Chocolate fondue, anyone?
1 pkt. (makes 2 qt. drink) or 2 pkt. (makes 1 qt. drink each) CRYSTAL LIGHT Immunity Cherry Pomegranate Flavor Drink Mix*
1 qt. (4 cups) water
1 cup vodka
1 cup light cranberry juice cocktail
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup orange juice
1. STIR drink mix and water in large pitcher until mix is dissolved.
2. ADD remaining ingredients; mix well.
3. STRAIN into glasses.
Gruyère & Roasted Mushrooms
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 ounces mushrooms, stemmed and sliced thin (cut large pieces
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Fresh cracked pepper
8 ounces Gruyère cheese, cut into 24 slices
24 Triscuit Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Put the oil in a medium-size skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until they're soft, 6 to 8 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper.
5. Remove from heat, and let cool.
6. Place the crackers on a large baking sheet.
7. Divide the mushrooms over the crackers.
8. Top each with a slice of cheese.
9. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
10. Let cool slightly, and serve.
Herby Blue Cheese and Pear
4 ounces creamy blue cheese
2 teaspoons milk (if necessary)
24 Triscuit Rosemary & Olive Oil
24 whole almonds (about 1 ounce), toasted and coarsely chopped
1 large firm but ripe pear, cored, and sliced thinly into 24 slices
1. In a small bowl, stir the cheese with a wooden spoon until it is creamy and spreadable. If necessary, add the milk, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, to thin the mixture.
2. Spread about 1/4 teaspoon cheese onto each cracker, and top with a pear slice.
3. Sprinkle with almonds, and serve.
California Shrimp Topper
2 oz. KRAFT 2% Milk Cheddar Cheese, cut into 8 slices
16 TRISCUIT Crackers
8 thin avocado slices, cut in half
8 cooked cleaned medium shrimp, cut lengthwise in half
Your favorite salsa to taste
1. Cut cheese slices diagonally in half.
2. Top crackers with cheese and remaining ingredients.
- The size of a shrimp is indicated by the count or number of shrimp per pound. The smaller the number, the larger the shrimp. Shrimp size terminology varies from place to place, so the count is the most accurate way to call for shrimp in a recipe. A basic guideline is: 11 to 15 is jumbo; 16 to 20 is extra large; 21 to 30 is large; 31 to 35 is medium and 36 to 45 is small.
- To devein raw shrimp, first remove the outer shell. Then make a lengthwise shallow cut on the outer curve of the shrimp to expose the black vein. Loosen the vein with the tip of a sharp knife, then pull with your fingers to remove.
Mixed Greens with Pear & Pecan Salad
1 pkg. (10 oz.) mixed salad greens
2 fresh pears, sliced
1 cup halved seedless red grapes
1 bottle (8 oz.) KRAFT Ranch Dressing
1/3 cup PLANTERS Pecan Halves, toasted
1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
1. Toss greens with fruit in large bowl.
2. Add dressing; mix lightly.
3. Top with nuts and cheese.
- Prepare using KRAFT Light Ranch Dressing and/or PLANTERS Walnut Halves.
- For a quick main-dish salad, toss greens with fruit and 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Grilled Chicken Breast Strips. Add dressing; continue as directed.
- Substitute ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese for the blue cheese and/or KRAFT Parmesan Romano Dressing for the ranch dressing.
girls night in ideas
girls night in games
girls night out party games
girls night out game ideas
girls night food ideas