By Better TV
download link: http://myuploadfast.com/HerschelAcosta/aquarium
1. open charles and happy aquarium
2. train any fish (you must collect coin/s to get more)
3. when you complete training go back in Charles, you will see this line
4. expand it, then expand "comm/" and then expand "trials_finish.php" (if you failed a few times, there may be more "trails_finish.php , select the last one)
5. right click on it and select repeat advanced, type in 100000 for iterations and 5 for concurrency.
6. keep refreshing to get coins, exp and food.
Facebook is a social networking website that is operated and privately owned by Facebook, Inc. Since September 2006, anyone over the age of 13 with a valid e-mail address can become a Facebook user. Facebook's target audience is more for youths than adults. Users can add friends and send them messages, and update their personal profiles to notify friends about themselves. Additionally, users can join networks organized by workplace, school, or college. The website's name stems from the colloquial name of books given to students at the start of the academic year by university administrations in the US with the intention of helping students to get to know each other better.