Are you interested in Tattoo? Here's a complete Tattoo Designs guide with additional tips and tricks, for FREE!
Your search for high quality tattoo designs online is finally over
• 2896 3,523 designs (and growing!) in 40 categories, rating & reviews
• Print out and bring to your favorite artist
• Combine two or more tattoos into one
• Get inspiration from other people's tattoos
• Get to know what others think about your tattoos
How to Draw Your Own Tattoo Design
• Research the image
The first step is to find an image or images that you want to incorporate into the tattoo. Each time you find an image, make sure to print it off for later use.
• Gather the images
Once you have all the images ready, gather them together and place them on a flat surface in the exact places you wish for them to appear in the overall image.
• Trace the final image
Tattoo artists use tracing paper all the time to sketch out the image for your new tattoo. Lay the tracing paper over the images you have chosen and trace the general image onto the tracing paper with the fine sharpie.
• Bring the originals to the tattoo parlor to capture the image precisely
The only difference between your tattoo image and the image the artist will use will be fine details.
Tattoo with us: