By Wand Agency
Download link: http://mylinkonline.com/SuttonWilson212/fileace
Code for the second Door.
The Keller Family Transcripts consist of five transcripts located around the Capital Wasteland. They seem to be pre-war recordings, each one containing a number. The tapes are used to gain entry into the National Guard Depot armory bunker where the Experimental MIRV Fatman is located.
1. Warp to VAPL-58 Power Station and head North following the power lines, the 3rd power line down will be surrounded with boards on 3 sides, head inside and on the North wall will be a bookcase with the 1st Keller tape.
2. Warp to Big Town and head North up to the Hallowed Moors Cemetery, going in the front entrance, the 2nd Keller tape will be on the left on top of the podium.
3. Warp to Grisly Diner and head inside, then goto your right and out the back, the 3rd Keller tape is located on a desk at the back.
4. Warp to Rockbreaker's Last Gas and turn to the West, you will see an abandoned shack at the top of a cliff, this shack is the location of the 4th Keller tape. Make your way around the cliff from the left side of the mountain. Enter the shack and the tape will be on the workbench on the left.
5. Warp to Anchorage Memorial and head to the North, quickly you will get to the edge, across the chasm you will see a broken down truck and a tent. Make your way across the river to the tent, inside the tent on the table is the location of the 5th Keller tape.
Ihrgendwo im Dinner hinter der theke.
2.Verlassene Hütte (von Rockbreakers Last Gas = Nord Westlich ist die Hütte).
In der Hütte im Regal.
Von dort aus richtung Norden beim Strommast ein paar meter entlang bis zu einem kleinen Lager am Mast.
4.Hallowed Moors Friedhof
In der verlassenen Kirche , ist nicht zu übersehn.