Learn the Jealously Guarded Secrets Behind Dishes From Billion Dollar Restaurants Like The Cheesecake Facto...
Learn the Jealously Guarded Secrets Behind Dishes From Billion Dollar Restaurants Like The Cheesecake Factory®, KFC®, The Olive Garden®, PF Chang's®, Red Lobster®, Chili's®... (plus many others) and learn How to Easily Make Them at Home!
Visit ==> *******americasecretrecipes****z.cc/
Servings: 4-6 Ingredients:
* 2 1/2 cups idaho potato flakes
* 1/2 cup margarine
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 1/2 cups hot water
* 3/4 cup milk
* 1 teaspoon salt
Prep Time: 2 mins
Total Time: 4 mins
1. Heat water add butter and margarine till melted.
2. Add the salt and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add the flakes and mix till it looks like regular potatoes.
4. Add milk to proper consistency.
5. Serve with gravy.