Download file here : http://hotfiling.com/Rosalyn01/Patched
Update! v0.031 has been released. There's no details about what's changed or so, but I noticed the patch-files have been modified and the "keyvault and console signature checks have been disabled" feature has been removed from the readme.
Ikari released a new version of freeBOOT that will now work as a single-flash solution and can reboot a JTAG-exploitable Xbox360 into a patched 9199 (the latest) kernel. And there's more:
freeBOOT is a rebooter for the Microsoft Xbox 360. This version of freeBOOT allows you to reboot into kernel 2.0.9199 on all Xenon, Zephyr, Falcon, and Jasper consoles, which are vulnerable to the JTAG hack.
This version of freeBOOT no longer requires a second flash memory and will thus work with all currently existing solutions.
- updated to kernel 2.0.9199
- now supports all consoles and flashing solutions (ikari)
- removed memory protections (cOz)
Code can be executed and modified anywhere in the range from 0x80000000 to 0x9FFFFFFF. This can be used to create game trainers and will allow for porting of emulators, which rely on dynamic compilation.
- encrypted DevKit XEXes are now working (cOz)
- includes dash launch patch (cOz)
[- keyvault and console signature checks have been disabled (Bliep4Ever)]
- LIVE/PIRS/GOD content fully working (cOz)
- internal security breach reports deactivated (Redline99)
- easier image generation process (ikari)
- ibuild can now also generate single flash XeLL and original images (ikari)