Have you read the article "Fighting the Flesh Trade?" If not, please do. It confirms every fact revealed by the late Dr. William L. Pierce in his various American Dissident Voices broadcasts on the subject of Israel's White Slave Trade. On December 5, 2001, the article appeared on the Jewsweek.com Web site — complete with accompanying images. I hosted a copy of it on the old Jeffsarchive Web site, until I received an e-mail from a law firm representing Jewsweek, informing me of their intent to sue if the article wasn't removed immediately. I removed the article, and linked directly to their site. They then removed the article.
I then linked directly to the site of the copyright holder, the Jerusalem Post. By that evening, the Jerusalem Post had also removed the article. Well, that was two years ago. Now the Jerusalem Post has seen fit to re-activate the URL, so you might want to take a gander at what the Jews are doing to the women of our race. Here's a synopsis:
1. 3,000 White European women per year are smuggled into Israel as sex slaves.
2. They are promised legitimate jobs, but put to work as prostitutes.
3. They are locked in apartments with barred windows.
4. They are relieved of their passports.
5. They are beaten, tortured, and gang-raped (Jewish method of "breaking them in").
6. They are sold at pimping auctions! -- during which they are forced to undress.
7. They are forced to service up to 15 Jews a day, 7 days a week, in Israel's 400+ brothels.
8. There are 280 brothels in Tel Aviv alone!
9. Pimps and traffickers are ignored by police -- prostitution is not a crime.
Cases of Jewish Clergy Abuse
Case of Rabbi Lewis Brenner (Convicted of child molestation. The original charges included 14 counts of sodomy, sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child. He agreed to plead guilty to one count of sodomy in the third degree, a Class E felony, in exchange for a sentence of five years' probation.)
Case of Rabbi Ephraim Bryks (Accusations about sexual inappropriate behavior with children started surfacing in the 1980's. Rabbi Bryks is currently a member of the Vaad Harabonim of Queens. The Vaad is a Rabbinical committee that makes important decisions within an orthodox community.)
Case of Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach (Accused of several cases of child molestation, and sexual assault of young women)
Case Rabbi Perry Ian Cohen - Montreal and Toronto Canada (Accused of sexual abuse of a seventeen year old. Fired for sexual impropriety with congregants)