By Wand Agency
http://www.REIClub.com - How to Find Motivated Sellers For Real Estate Investors. Check Out This List of Motivated Seller Leads...
Hi, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com, the only site you need as a real estate investor.. Today I've got a quick video on a number of ways you can find motivated seller leads in your area...
Public Records: Court and Tax records
1. Bankruptcy - County Court Records
2. Code Violations
3. Condemned Houses - if you are just driving around and see a house that's boarded up (write down the address and look it up on the tax records).
4. Delinquent Taxes - distressed sellers - County Tax Records
5. Divorce - Distribution of Joint Assets
6. Out of the area owners & Non-owner occupied (Title Companies & Pub recs) (Property Management Co/R)
7. Pre-foreclosures/ Behind on payments - County Court Records
8. Probate - Death in the family - hassles of dealing with assets
1. Expired Listings - Great for identifying home owners who might be willing to try creative options
2. Homes by Neighborhood/Subdivision
3. MLS searches for specific terms - motivated seller, Price Reduced, preforeclosure, reo, etc.
1. Craigslist, FSBO and FRBO sites, etc.
2. Market Price—Homes Above or Below a Price Point
1. Homeowners 65 years or older - free and clear - looking to move to smaller home.
You will be able to find over 90% of this list from your Agents, Free Public Records, or simply Online Pubic Notice Classifieds. Obviously, you will not be able to target all off these, but I wanted to give you an idea of the many ways to find motivated sellers in your area. If you target the top 3-5 for the type of investing you are interested in, I guarantee you will be able find NEW motivated seller leads. Again, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com. Please take the time to leave your comments for this video below . Take care and good investing.