By Neil Perry
By Neil Perry
http://www.REIClub.com - Reading Real Estate Investing Books Will Make You A Better Real Estate Investor. Put These Real Estate Investment Books on Your Need-To-Read List.
Hi, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com, the only site you need as a real estate investor. Today I’ve got a quick video covering popular real estate investing books that I believe will make you a more successful real estate investor...
1. Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kyosaki
* Two perspectives -
o The everyday hard working parent - who believes in savings but is weary of investing vs. the smart working parent who uses their money to make more money
o This book has the capability of changing one’s thinking to influence one’s fortune
2. How I turned $1,000 into Five Million in Real Estate in My Spare Time - William Nickerson
* It does not have any methods to get rich quickly.
* This real estate investment book is full of simple advices and strategies to guide your real estate investment decisions. Instead, it contains proven techniques of real estate investing, which are designed to provide positive results.
3. Nothing Down for the 90s - Robert Allen
* Excellent for beginners or experienced investors
o Use real estate to build monthly income
o Finance bargain properties for equity or cash flow
o Guarantee and secure your retirement
o Find and profit from foreclosures before they are publicly listed
o Sell and trade for maximum gain
o Increase property value
o Use owner financing to create opportunities
o Obtain direct, legal tax cuts
o Profit from conversions
o Develop effective negotiation techniques, and much more
4. Landlording: A Handy-manual for Scrupulous Landlords and Landladies Who Do It Themselves - Leigh Robinson
* Popular landlording book that provides great tips on how to better manage your rental properties, how to attract and keep good tenants, and make good landlording decisions. This book has helped many investors eliminate the typical hassles when dealing with rental properties
5. 5 Magic Paths to Making a Fortune in Real Estate - Robert Lumley
* offers simple, straightforward explanations of the most common and lucrative approaches to property investment--including fixer-uppers, lease/options, wholesales, buy-and-hold, and single-and multifamily rentals.
* Find foreclosed, repossessed, or condemned properties, Negotiate with sellers and buyers, etc...
6. The Pre-foreclosure Property Investor’s Kit - Thomas Lucier
* offers step-by-step instruction and no-nonsense advice on how to find great deals, estimate fair market value, negotiate with sellers, sell your property on your own, and win big in real estate. Teach you how to utilize simple ready-made worksheets, checklists, forms, and agreements that make getting started easy
7. Aggressive Tax Avoidance for Real Estate Investors - John T. Reed
* This real estate investor book covers every aspect of the real estate market, telling how to avoid paying taxes--legally--in order to make the most out of land and property investments
8. The 16% Solution - J.D. Joel S. Moskowitz
* Moskowitz explains what tax lien certificates are (liens against property for unpaid taxes), why they are safe (certain states insure them), and how they fit into an overall financial plan.
9. Perpetual Income - Bryan Wittenmyer
* explains in detail how to build cash flow from lower end houses and apartment properties. Not slum property, just simple housing for folks on lower income budgets.
10. Land Trusts for Privacy & Profit - Mark Warda
* real estate book explains the uses and benefits of "Illinois-type" land trusts. It explains in detail all the steps from setting up to closing down a trust and includes 29 different legal forms. These include deeds, a trust, amendments to the trust, financing forms, tax forms and many more. It has an appendix which includes relevan