http://bestflights.co.za/internationalflights/barbados - Visit for more information about Barbados.
Barbados is an island country in the Caribbean and its name means “bearded ones”. The island has been an independent country since 30 November 1966, after its long association as a British colony.
What to see / do
* Harrison’s Cave
* Swimming with Sea Turtles
* The Atlantis Submarine
* The Barbados Museum
* The Barbados Wildlife Reserve
* Welchman Hall Gully
* Agrofest – A 2-day festival to celebrate agriculture.
* Barbados Jazz Festival – A week of internationally renowned musicians performing at various venues.
* Barbados Windfest – A three day wind- and kite surfing competition.
* Cropover – One of the biggest festivals with many major related events.
* Holder’s Season – An assemblage of music, comedy and theatre from around the world.
* Holetown Festival – A weeklong celebrations with street fairs, performances, arts and crafts and a beauty pageant.