No videos were found.
By Wand Agency
Follow http://www.cityindex.co.uk/market-analysis/ for all the latest spread betting news. Here, Ben Cooper of City Index brings you the key market activity on 27th May 2011. Headlines include:
- The FTSE opened up 60 points today. Banks and mining stocks are the leading gainers so far today.
- The DAX and CAC are also both positive, over 1% first thing after the markets opened.
- Lloyds and RBS are both up over 2%. Find out why by watching this video.
- Tate and Lyle released earnings figures, reporting a 7% increase in sales.
- US consumption figures will be released at 1.30pm London time.
- US Michigan consumer confidence numbers will be released at 2.55pm London time.
Visit http://www.cityindex.co.uk/ for more spread betting and CFD trading market analysis from City Index.
Spread betting and CFD trading are leveraged products which can result in losses greater than your initial deposit. Ensure you fully understand the risks.