No videos were found.
By Wand Agency
http://www.theprofitexperts.co.uk, http://www.losspreventionvideos.com, Romeo Richards, Join us for more valuable information, brought to you by The Profit Experts!
Do you want to know how Wal-Mart became the biggest and most profitable retailer in the world?
• Do you want to know how Tesco transformed from a struggling retailer to become a global brand and the second most profitable retailer in the world?
• Do you want to know how UK supermarkets Morrison's and Sainsbury's almost doubled their profit margin during the worst financial crisis since the great Depression?
• Do you want to know how the likes of Borders, Woolworths, Music Zone, Zavi and many more recognised High Street brands ended up in the business graveyard?
• Do you want to know why B&Q and PC World will cease to exist in the next few years?
• Do you want to know the Critical Non-Essentials that are required to succeed as a retailer in the 21st century retail environment?
The retail landscape is changing rapidly with increasing internet shopping. From 2005 to 2009, the online shopping population grew to 1.6 billion. It is predicted to rise to 2.3 billion by 2014 with gross revenue totalling $778.6 billion. This is bad news for traditional brick and mortal retail businesses.
With the continued dominance of Amazon, eBay, Google or iTunes, does WH Smith, Waterstones or HMV even stand a chance?
The answer to these and many other questions are in these articles. These articles are for retailers who wants to learn how to run a successful and profitable retail operation in the 21st century retail environment.
The question is not if change will come because it will come whether retailers like it or not.
The question is: are you prepared? You will find your answer in these articles.
You will learn everything you need to know about:
• Creating a Culture of Loss Prevention
• Employee Error
• Employee Theft
• Perishable and Non-Perishable Shrinkage
• Receiving Shrinkage
• Technologies that Help to Reduce Retail Shrinkage
This video is suitable for individuals involved with the following terms:
Contemporary Strategy Analysis, Escape Velocity: Free Your Company's Future from the Pull of the Past, Escape Velocity, The Wal-Mart Effect: How the World's Most Powerful Company Really Works--and How It's Transforming the American Economy, The Wal-Mart Effect, Strategic Management Theory: An Integrated Approach, Strategic Management Theory, Marketing Express, Marketing Strategy, Communicating for Results: A Guide for Business and the Professions, Communicating for Results, Sam Walton: Made In America, Made In America, CB2 (with Review Cards and CB4ME.COM Printed Access Card) (Student Edition) (Second Edition), CB2