No videos were found.
This video discusses:
• Compression Enhancements
• Remapping a Table
• Ignoring Errors
• Enhancements to Partitioning
• New Partition Key Capabilities
This video is part of the Oracle 11g New Features Part 2 course which explores and completes hands-on exercises with the new change management features and other key enhancements in Oracle Database 11g RLSE 2. Oracle 11g New Features Part 2 covers SQL Result Cache, administrative enhancements, new features in flashback, diagnostics, security, RMAN and Data Guard, and Data Pump and Partitioning enhancements.
You should have experience with Oracle Database 10g and the courses Oracle 10g: DBA I and II.
As a result of taking this Oracle training, you will be able to:
• Simplify database management by implementing manageability features
• Provide proactive database monitoring by utilizing database advisors
• Use improved RMAN, Data Pump, and Flashback features to increase data availability
• Master database changes by using change management features
• Use the new features of SQL and PL/SQL