What is Manel Mal Movement?
Manel Mal (Water Lilies) Movement is a Movement dedicated to the protection of members of security forces who fight by sacrificing their lives against the Tamil Elam Tiger terrorists and the people living in the villages threatened by LTTE terrorists. Its objectives are as follows;
1. Boosting the morale of members of security forces who fight against separatist terrorism and looking after their welfare.
2. Bringing their problems to the notice of the relevant authorities and facilitating the solutions
3. Raising awareness on the role of members of security forces and enhancing their recognition within the society
4. Help easing the difficulties in the families of the members security forces
5. Upliftment and improvement of the economic and social conditions of the people living in the villages threatened by Tiger terrorists