Miss Congeniality (2000): McDonald's on His Way

  • Share
    Share Video

  • Add
  • More
    Report this video as:
0 0
You have already voted for this video.
The clip McDonald's on his way from Miss Congeniality (2000) with Michael Caine, Sandra Bullock The interv...
The clip McDonald's on his way from Miss Congeniality (2000) with Michael Caine, Sandra Bullock The interview is the single most important part of the pageant. It accounts for 30% of your total score. What's the other 70%, cleavage? Is this your idea of doing final preps on the convention center? Look. Liberace's got her in a nice evening gown. McDonald called. He saw Hart's anti- smoking commercial. He's on his way. Good, perfect. I'd hate for him to fire me over the phone. I can't believe this! It'll be ugly. No shit. I gotta do something. I'm gonna go do laps. We'll go over tomorrow's assignments. You got it. Hands folded...
Categories:
Related