This Fiber Optic Communications online training course starts from the basics of communication and then logically and quickly provides a comprehensive knowledge base in this essential communication technology. Training discussions include all aspects of fiber optic systems, including the business case, the technical fundamentals, deployment fiber optic systems and the latest advances.
As a result of taking this Fiber Optic Communications online training, you will be able to:
• Define basic terminology and concepts and take the lead in fiber optic discussions.
• Compare and contrast the features, functions, benefits and challenges of fiber optic communications with other wireline and wireless solutions.
• Match communication requirements with practical fiber optic systems.
• Specify optical fibers, cables, connectors, splices, and other transmission equipment.
• Participate in or manage all aspects of the fiber optic system life cycle from planning through design, installation, maintenance, upgrading and troubleshooting.
• Identify when and how to test fiber optic systems by use of power meters and OTDRs.
• Monitor fiber optics evolution to higher performance and greater market penetration.
Go to http://gogotraining.com/training/courses/course.php?id=20&userid182