By Wand Agency
This video discusses:
• Using Flashback database instead of Apply Delay
• Recover the database from a prior point in time
• Use Real-time Apply
This video is part of the Oracle Data Guard Part 2 course which covers how to backup an Oracle Data Guard environment. This training also discusses how to implement failover and switchover. Additionally, we will utilize data guard with flashback database technology as well as RMAN commands.
You should have already taken Oracle Database Administration Part 1 and Oracle Database Administration Part 2 online training courses, plus have six months database administrator experience.
As a result of taking this Oracle course, you will be able to:
• Implement Oracle Data Guard
• Create a Physical and Logical Standby Database
• Create Data Guard with Oracle Grid Control
• Describe the Data Guard components