The clip Breaking down in front of the audience Part 3 from Coal Miner's Daughter (1980)
the sun comes in every morning at five o'clock and shines in my eyes.
How am I supposed to get any sleep?
You're not too ignorant to pull a set of blinds, are you?
No, and I'm not too ignorant to know the bedroom...
don't belong in the front where the living room oughta be.
Stop a-growlin'. You sound like a bear.
All right, we'll put the bedroom in the back.
Let's not be too hasty.
Maybe we oughta leave the bedroom in the front. It's pretty here.
It's beautiful, darlin'. We'll put the bedroom in back and one in front.
Oh, great. All right?
Then we'll both have our own bedroom.
No, no, I'm gonna live in a tree house I'm gonna build up the hill.
Ladies and gentlemen, back with us once again,
the first lady of country music, the coal miner's daughter,
Miss Loretta Lynn.
* Well I was born *
* The coal miner's daughter *
* In a cabin on a hill in Butcher Holler *
* We were poor but we had love *
* That's the one thing my daddy made sure of *
* He shoveled coal to make a poor man's dollar *
*Daddy loved and raised eight kids on a miner's pay *
* Mommy scrubbed our clothes on a washboard every day *