By Wand Agency
Protecting Your Liver
Your daily habits can help protect this valuable organ.
* Eat an organic, plant-based diet rich in Omega-3 fats.
* Cut out caffeine, sugar, artificial sweeteners, and avoid high-fructose corn syrup at all costs.
* Drink plenty of pure water to flush your liver.
* Avoid animal products and processed foods.
* Drink water with organic lemon every day.
* Start your day with a Glowing Green Smoothie
While cleansing should be an ongoing process, you can incorporate certain foods for a deeper cleansing.
* Make detox tea from lemon, ginger, and cayenne and drink it throughout the day.
* Eat only raw dark leafy greens for an entire day, cutting out fats and oils, salt, vinegar, and other substances.
* For even more detoxification, add cayenne to your vegetables to get your blood flowing as you detox.
* Drink plenty of pure water (not tap water), avoiding any water from bottles made from bisphenol A.
* Continue with The Beauty Detox Solution diet.
Now that you know a little more about your liver, you probably understand why maintaining the health of this vital organ is so important. By cleansing your liver and eating a diet that supports healthy function, your body will be much better able to eliminate toxins, fight off disease, and process nutrients from the foods you eat. The cleaner your liver, the more clear and beautiful your skin will become as well.