I've Lost My Job & Must Still Pay Alimony - What Can I Do? Fl... [HD]


Uploaded on May 21, 2012 by Lawyers Video S...


Florida family law and divorce attorney Steve Kramer explains how you are able to change your alimony, paying less than the previously agreed upon amount.

Alimony is a set amount of money that you will be required to pay to your spouse. But, you may encounter a change in your life that makes it necessary to modify that amount. And yes, that’s possible. You can pay less based on circumstances such as loss of job or illness, allowing a modification. Or maybe you’re disabled or you’ve accrued a lot of medical debt. It is also possible to do this if your spouse remarries or even just gets involved in a relationship that provides financial support to them. Each of these instances can help you modify this amount making it significantly less or even leave you with no payments at all. Be sure to file for a modification immediately if you feel that one of these changes is a factor in your life. The quicker you do so, the less you will have to pay in the future. Watch the video now to learn more.

For more information about family law and my firm, visit our educational website at http://www.orlandodivorcehelp.com, where we discuss what options and rights you have as a spouse. If you have legal questions, I want you to call me at (877) 493-4847. I welcome your call.

The Kramer Law Firm

Main Office
999 Douglas Avenue, Suite 3333
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714

Tampa Office
8875 Hidden River Pkwy, Ste 300
Tampa, FL 33637

Downtown Orlando Office
37 N. Orange Avenue, Suite 500
Orlando, FL 32801

Steven, Kramer, Alimony, Support, Custody, Florida, Divorce, Attorney, Lawyers, Modify, 6114, Fl, Video Games
Comments on I've Lost My Job & Must Still Pay Alimony - What Can I Do? Fl...