I Got a New Job - How Do I Relocate With My Child? FL Family ... [HD]


Uploaded on June 18, 2012 by Lawyers Video S...


Florida family law and divorce attorney Steve Kramer shares with you how to handle a child custody issue when one parent relocates far away.
If you’re currently in a parenting plan where both parents share a child equally, you may wonder what happens when a parent needs to relocate. One parent may need to relocate due to health, family issues, or employment. And maybe you are both in agreement about the move and how you will share your child in the future. Who they live with and how visitation is done. But it’s important to report that to the court with a newly modified parenting plan showing that you’ve come to an agreement. It’s vital that the court has record of the agreement between parents in case things go wrong in the future. Plus, relocation may change the child support you or your spouse is receiving. Submitting that parenting plan to the court allows them to make a decision in the best interest of the child and your family. Watch the video now to learn more.

For more information about family law and my firm, visit our educational website at http://www.orlandodivorcehelp.com, where you can find more free videos to learn about us. If you have legal questions, I want you to call me at (877) 493-4847. I welcome your call.

The Kramer Law Firm

Main Office
999 Douglas Avenue, Suite 3333
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714

Tampa Office
8875 Hidden River Pkwy, Ste 300
Tampa, FL 33637

Downtown Orlando Office
37 N. Orange Avenue, Suite 500
Orlando, FL 32801

Steve, Kramer, Attorney, Lawyers, Family, Law, Divorce, Parenting, Plan, Custody, Paternity, Florida, People & Stories
Comments on I Got a New Job - How Do I Relocate With My Child? FL Family ...