Get your free Software from
For All Android Devices
HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR ANDROID DEVICE TO JELLY BEAN 4.2
1) Connect any device from your Computer, which has an android application in it.
2) Download the tool which will upgrade your android from any version to Jelly Bean 4.2
3) Let it now find your device, it will detect your device automatically. Wait and Let it Process.....
4) Make sure your device is not on just Charge. Mount your Device to SD Card
5) Once connecting to your device then click on upgrade to Android Jelly Bean 4.2
6) Do not disconnect your device while processing takes place.
7) Now restart your device after updating it.
FEATURES ALSO INCLUDES:
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean is an incremental update over Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and while it won’t be mind blowing it does bring
some nice features to the table including a new camera option called Photo Sphere which allows users to take 360 photos,
gesture typing within the stock keyboard, Google App updates, and a lot more. It will improve on the great experience that
is Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Both Android and Android phone manufacturers have been the target of numerous patent lawsuits.
The source code for Android is available under free and open source software licenses.
The Open Handset Alliance develops the changes to the Linux kernel, in public, with source code publicly available at all times. The rest of Android is developed in private, with source code released publicly when a new version is released.