The clip bringing-sonnys-mother from Dog Day Afternoon (1975) with Judith Malina, Al Pacino. Powered by: An...
The clip bringing-sonnys-mother from Dog Day Afternoon (1975) with Judith Malina, Al Pacino. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment from any film.
- What's that? - Sonny.
Could you come out, please? Sonny?
- Shit. - What?
- It's my mother. - Sonny.
Someone here to see you. Sonny...
..***uld you come out, please? - Oh, who needs this shit?
Sonny. Sonny, could you come out, please?
Mom, what are you doing down here?
- I don't need you down here. - Oh, Sonny.
All of Brooklyn is out here. Three networks of television.
- I got it all worked out, Ma. - I talked to the man from the FBI.
Who? No, don't talk to anybody.
He says if you come out now, everything is gonna be all right.
- I'm trying to get you out of this. - Don't talk to the FBI.
I told them everything...
...how you were in the war in Vietnam, I told them you always had good jobs.
I told them you were with Goldwater in '64 in the convention and...
Listen, I'm getting a plane and I'm going to Algeria.
- I'll write you from there. - Algeria?
- I gotta get out of here. - I don't understand.
If I stay and talk to you, they won't send the limousine.
- They'll think I'll come out with you. - What's the matter with that?
Because I'm not coming with you.
The FBI understands everything, that it is not you that is doing this.
It's the pressures from your home life!
- Don't get on Angie now. - Did I say one word against her?
You were going to. She has nothing to do with it, it's me!
Your life was sweetness and roses. And you...
You wouldn't need Leon if Angie was treating you right, you know that!
I don't understand why you wanna sleep with her anyway.
You got two kids on welfare now.
- You want three kids on welfare? - I can't talk to you about this now.
What are you gonna do? All right, come out.
I can't come out. I can't. Sal is in there with the people.