Uploaded on April 22, 2012 by RetakeME3 Powered by YouTube
***NOTE: 09/26/2012 Comments have been disabled because Retake is over and I got tired of getting e-mails for comments that contained nothing but insults to Retakers. Sorry to those who had something worthwhile to say***
- Whether you are hopeful or cynical about the new Ending DLC, one thing is clear: it's Bioware's last, best chance to win back the fanbase.
- It is in everyone's interest that the DLC be a fitting conclusion to this amazing series.
- Bioware is currently in the process of finalizing plans for the DLC, including allocating resources for its creation.
- Because many people have not been playing the SP campaign, EA may have the mistaken impression that SP is a "lost cause" and so may not fund the Ending DLC properly -- especially since they are committed to giving it to us for free.
- EA/Bioware can monitor the number of people playing Mass Effect 3 through Origin, and we can use this to give them relevant data about our future buying habits.
We propose giving EA and Bioware immediate feedback on the importance of the Ending DLC, so they can allocate sufficient resources to make a quality product.
To that end, we propose the following campaign:
We will turn ON our single player game during a pre-defined period to show EA/Bioware the number of passionate fans who love the series and who will continue to buy their products IF the DLC provides a satisfactory ending.
We will then turn OFF our game and refuse to play for a pre-defined time period to give EA/Bioware a clear idea of the potential loss of custom and support they will suffer if the DLC is NOT satisfying.
MORE INFO AT
or join the FB event