►►►►►►READ THIS FIRST◄◄◄◄◄◄
**Watch in HD for Better Viewing**
THIS IS ONLY FOR CUSTOM FIRMWARE USERS!
If you have any concerns or questions, please post them below in the comments.
This program has been tested by Hellcat to successfully flash a fresh 3.71 M33/4.01 M33/5.00 M33 on the following setups:
3.02-OE *) on Fat PSP
3.40-OE via TimeMachine on Fat PSP
3.60-M33 via TimeMachine on Slim PSP
3.71-M33 on Fat and Slim PSP
4.01-M33 on Fat and Slim PSP successfully flash
* Updated 5.00-M33 installation to revision 4
* Introduced "Advanced Mode" of operations - potentially dangerous functions (some of the new ones might be) are usually completely hidden and are only available when "Advanced Mode" is triggered. Those functions are meant for the more experienced users that know what they are doing quite well....
* Added support for installing 3.80-M33 and 3.90-M33
* Added support for installing a fresh 1.50 OFW on classic PSPs (a.k.a. Fat PSP) without having made a backup of a running 1.50 first. (Actually it first creates a new "backup" set containing a fresh 1.50 OFW that you can then use to install/restore it to your PSP)
* Changed the menu a bit. Due to the ammount of FW versions now supported there's no longer one item for each FW but one menu option for selecting the desired version and one to engage the installation.
* Added: Creation of NAND-Dump (fully compatible to DDC dumps)
* Added: [Advamced Mode] Writing back of NAND images. Complete dump, IPL only or LFlash only
* Added: [Advanced Mode] Installing selected firmware version as ORIGINAL firmware
* Added: ressurection.prx replacement - with that you can run Recovery Flasher directly instead of of the original DDC menu when booting up a DDC magic stick. WORKS ONLY FOR DDCv7!!!
* When running either as DDC main menu replacement (ressurection.prx) OR launched from a DDC booted FW (from memstick) you have the option to either boot up / exit to the XMB or to jump into the original DDC menu. So when using the ressurection.prx replacement you are still able to use the DDC features.
* Fixed: App-Launcher display mess up when more additional apps/games were available than fitted on screen
- Flashes a fresh 3.71 M33, 4.01 M33, or 5.00 M33 - for recovering semi-bricks or to
- does not use Pandora, runs from the recovery menu or the XMB
- does not use (as in launch) the original Sony Updater (only extracts
all required files from the origin .PBP)
- runs fine on CFWs lower than 3.52-M33-3 - handy for upgrading older
CFWs w/o the need to go 3.52, then 3.52-3, then higher odyssey
- runs fine from TimeMachine (3.40-OE on Fat and 3.60-M33 on Slim)
- can backup the FW flash and restore selected parts (XMB theme,
settings, PSN activation)