By Bad Seed
This video is How to Soft-Mod a PSP Fat/Slim Battery Without CFW. Yeah. Long title. Anyway you just need to go to http://codejunkies.com/ . The Battery Service TOOL is £12.99 or $19.99 if you are in the U.S. They also sell them at:
No Software Needed
What you have to do:
You Will Need:
-A PSP Battery (Only 1)
-A Datel Battery Service TOOL
-A PSP (Duh!)
1. Make sure you have the right software on your memory stick otherwise you will be presented with a blank screen.
2. Make sure your battery is at least 25% charged.
3. Put your battery in the service tool (IT HAS TO STILL BE UN-MODDED TO SOFT-MOD IT!)
4. If you've never soft-modded your battery before, it should light up on the right side of the battery TOOL.
5. Press the button between the two lights. In about a second or two it should light up on the other side.
6. You've got your TOOL Battery! Put any pandora-compatible software on your memory stick, (TimeMachine, CFW Installer etc.) and it'll work.
Music: Emotion Burst locomotion. Download or listen at
The Skin That I Used (Spiderman 2)
Please Comment and rate!