Sura Al-Fatiha (Arabic: سورة الفاتحة, Sūratu al-Fātihah, "The Opening") is the first chapter of the Muslim holy book, the Qur'an.
___++++ I added this Translation ++++___
1. In the Name of Allâh, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
2. All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, the Lord of the Âlamîn (mankind, jinn and all that exists).
3. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6. Guide us to the Straight Way
7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace , not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (i.e. those who knew the Truth, but did not follow it) nor of those who went astray (i.e. those who did not follow the Truth out of ignorance and error).
six recitation of surat alfatiha with beautiful voices
For translation and explanation of quran see this website
تلاوة سورة الفاتحة
بأصوات ستة من أفضل القُرِِاء
شيخ أبو بكر الشاطرى
مشارى بن راشد العفاسى
محمود خليل الحصرى
عبد الباسط عبد الصمد