Uploaded on August 07, 2008 by ZMOONCHILD Powered by YouTube
Watch in High Quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTMV5ITIjhs&fmt=18
Here are the links to both parts of this video:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTMV5ITIjhs&fmt=18
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc9S1tl2hIA&fmt=18
NO CHEATS and no mods were used.
This is a completely legitimate game.
PC Version 1.0
There are no edits in this video... what you see is what actually happened.
Here are the details:
The video starts off as a saved game... six of the Story Missions have already been completed:
1) In the Beginning (just a cut-scene, not really a mission)
2) Big Smoke
4) Tagging Up Turf
5) Cleaning the Hood
...after Drive-Thru Sweet calls Carl to let him know about the Gym in Ganton, I saved the game after completing the mission, but before taking Sweet's call... that's where the video starts.
Aside from Carl's Muscle, all skills are at a bare minimum. Between the missions I went to the outdoor gym in Verona Beach and built up Carl's Muscle... I also went to East Beach and got an NRG-500, I stored it in the garage at the Johnson House... I also got some Tear Gas. The only other items that Carl has were gotten from the story missions themselves: a Baseball Bat and a Spray Can.
The Gym Moves (Fight Moves) can be learned at three different Gyms:
1) Ganton Gym in Los Santos
2) Cobra Martial Arts in San Fierro
3) Below the Belt Gym in Las Venturas
In Las Venturas I showed how to quickly get some food and Body Armor before going to the gym itself.
After I returned from Las Venturas I went into the Johnson House and demonstrated how to remove a Wanted Level by simply taking off Carl's shirt and immediately putting it back on... I saved the game after that and proceeded to do the next mission, Nines and Ak's.
Download the PC saved-game here: http://gtasnp.com/download/12379
(this is from the beginning of the video)
This is the save I made during the video... the Gym Moves (Fight Moves) have already been learned: http://gtasnp.com/download/12380
This is the saved-game from after the video, the mission Nines and AK's has already been passed: http://gtasnp.com/download/12381
Do you have v2.0?
Here's a link for people with v2.0 to play v1.0 saved-games (made by Ryan): http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=294446&view=findpost&p=4530936
Here's a link for the Easy Script Switcher, to swap between v1.0 and v2.0 (made by rubregg): http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=244165&view=findpost&p=3688363
Check out all my videos on how to do things at the very beginning of the game:
1) How to get the Minigun and Combat Shotgun at the very beginning of the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24C9OuQa9Co&fmt=18
2) How to get the Bullet at the very beginning of the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FvuZ8zhGLg&fmt=18
3) How to get tattoos and Katie as a girlfriend at the very beginning of the game http://youtube.com/watch?v=2xJtmxdPb6k&fmt=18
4) How to do the NRG-500 Challenge at the very beginning of the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhqFtHGOxE8&fmt=18
5) How to get tattoos and store the SeaSparrow at the Mulland Safe House at the very beginning of the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=871VawKFwwU&fmt=18
6) How to do the Burger Shot Courier Asset Mission at the very beginning of the game Part 1 (of 2) http://youtube.com/watch?v=MyjyViStzZ4&fmt=18
7) How to Do the Burger Shot Courier Asset Mission at the very beginning of the game Part 2 (of 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHNevheFokc&fmt=18
Thanks for watching.
Help, Guide, Carl, Johnson, Car, C.J., Big, Smoke, Los, Santos, Mission, San, Fierro, Flint, County, Intersection, Wanted, Level, Grove, Street, Stars, Star, Motorcycle, Motorbike, Sa, Locked, Early, How, To, Find, Where, GTA, Grand, Theft, Auto, Andreas, Search, How To