Hi guys, it's Friday so here's another design that i thought it was really cool to share it with you. Here are some tips for those of you who would like to try it out:
1) Timing is critical with marbling so being fully prepared is a must.
2)The nail polish should be of good quality and of a liquid even consistency. Poorer quality polish will not result in the desired effect.
3) water should be at room temperature
4) it is best to be in a well ventilated area when working with nail polish, a windy environment will cause the nail polish to dry too quickly
5) when dragging to create the marble effect, make sure to not start from the far edges because those dry faster than the ones towards the middle.
6) Make sure you change the water after one use because the chemicals from the lotion will prevent the polishes from expanding. (if you are lazy like myself, I would make a big circle and dip 4 or possibly 5 of my fingers in after i create the desired marble effect because i don't want to change the water 10x lols)
Experiment and have fun! :]