2/5/10: I re-enabled comments to hopefully encourage helpful discussion. However, it's difficult for me to ...
2/5/10: I re-enabled comments to hopefully encourage helpful discussion. However, it's difficult for me to keep up with comments and You Tube messages, so if you have any specific questions that aren't addressed in this series, you're welcome to visit WindOfTheSoul.com and contact me through my email address.
http://windofthesoul.com This is Part 1 (of 3) in the ninth Wind of the Soul Podcast installment. All three parts combined feature a narration of the blog post, Techniques for Achieving an OBE http://windofthesoul.com/blog/techniques-for-achieving-an-obe
This narration includes:
- Easy to follow tips for learning basic meditation
- A discussion on the "still point" and why it's the most advantageous state for achieving astral projection
- Methods for finding the still point in meditation and how this aids us in projecting at bedtime (the most beneficial time to practice out of body experiences)
- The importance of utilizing visualization techniques to create the feeling of motion
- A discussion on sensations and symptoms, which indicate a projection may be imminent
Thanks for joining me for this video. To download the audio content or for more spiritually uplifting and self-help information, visit: