By Video Games
I show you step by step how to build a large and effective monster generating machine and farmer. Fully automated.
Things to remember :
1. Build 15 blocks above bedrock to avoid slimes
2. Dig out at least about 64-80 blocks away from your collection point in order to get a decent amount of spawns.
Also make it pretty wide as well.
3. Try to find and place torches in all cave systems within 80-90 spaces away from your collection area or monsters will spawn in there and reduce the amount that spawns in your dark room.
4. Be careful when placing water in the corners because it will create an endless stream
5. Don't do water ALL the way back. Only 2 sections like I show in the video.
Watch my HD Gaming stream! : http://www.justin.tv/colbycheeze
Get my custom texture pack :
Download my gave save to try it for yourself!