Uploaded on June 23, 2012 by Florian Fahrenberger Powered by YouTube
Prometheus - A comedy.
Subtitles in English and German available (click "CC" on the bottom right).
We made this movie over the past 4 years. It was both fun and lots of work. The continuity and other things are messed up because of the long shooting period.
The movie was shot on 4 different cameras, depending on the date when each scene was shot. It was edited mostly in Final Cut Express 4.
The movie is under Creative Commons license. You can reuse and distribute it to your liking. If you want a specific audio or video file seperately, you can contact us.
Many thanks to all the people that helped us. Particularly, I want to mention the youtube show "Film Riot" for good tipps on postproduction. I wish I had found this channel in preproduction...
Here is the full list of equipment and software used for this movie:
- Camera 1: Sony DCR-HC17
- Camera 2: Sony DCR-HC51
- Camera 3: Canon HF-S10
- Camera 4: Canon HF-R26
- Canon DM-100 camera mounted mic
- Beyerdynamic MCE 86 Cam SII shotgun mic
- Fostex FR2-LE field recorder
- Zoom H2 field recorder
- Apple Final Cut Express 4 (main editing)
- Apple Final Cut Pro X (some final tweaks)
- DAZ Studio Pro (character animations)
- Apple Motion 5 (all visual effects)
- Apple Compressor 4 (rendering)
- SRT Creator (create subtitles)
- Subs Factory (edit subtitles)
- Apple Logic Pro 9 (sounds and music)
Some sound effects were taken from sweetsoundeffects.com
The satellite pictures of the earth are from visibleearth.nasa.gov
Music for the ending scene is:
Ludwig van Beethoven
Symphony No. 9, 4th movement
Ending choir "Ode to joy"
Recording licensed from the
UniqueTracks Production Music Library Inc.
Any more questions? Ask in the comments, we obviously have no shame telling you everything.
Art & Animation