1. High Volume-Original Mix by Rob Mooney, Jon Gurd
2. Get It On (Summer Love) by Tom Novylls Remix
3. Work It-Rene Amesz Mix by Muzzaik
4. PATT (Party All The Time) Patrick La Funk Remix by Sharam
5. Dirty Sound-Dirty Detroit Mix by Austin Leeds, Nick Terranova
6. Afrolimba-Original Mix by Noir
I JUST STARTED TO DJ, so constructive criticism will be appreciated!
I've been studying how to dj for about 5 months. The first time I touched a turntable was at a friend's house about 2 months ago. I got my first turntable about a month ago.
Equipment: ScratchLIVE Software/Records, Stanton T.60 turntable, Vestax PMC 17A mixer, Onkyo amp, Infinity 250 speakers, and Denon DN-HP1000 headphones
I am on a budget so only one turntable for now. With ScratchLIVE, it is possible to switch between playing from the PC and mixing in with one turntable. It is hard to explain, but the mixing is still the same if I had two turntables.