Market America: There is a Better Way

Metacafe Affiliate U
Added by Metacafe Affiliate U Subscribe 998
Published 19 Sep 2010
112
••• More
Report video
0 0
You have already voted for this video.
95 percent of people spend up to 45 years of their lives making the other 5 percent successful.  They work ...
95 percent of people spend up to 45 years of their lives making the other 5 percent successful.  They work a plan for someone else's financial success - not their own!
Categories: People & Stories
Show moreShow less
Report this video as: