Uploaded on May 11, 2012 by Evita Ochel Powered by YouTube
EBTV on http://evolvingbeings.com presents host Evita Ochel with special guest Anthony Peake - author of several books, including "The Out-of-Body" Experience and the newly published "The Labyrinth of Time".
Anthony is a researcher in the areas of metaphysics and quantum physics, a public speaker and author of 5 books with his most recent titles including The Out Of Body Experience: The History & Science of Astral Travel and The Labyrinth of Time: The Illusion of Past, Present & Future. He is a member of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, The Scientific & Medical Network and the Society for Psychic Research. He and his work have been featured on numerous British and International media outlets.
In the show entitled "The Illusions of Reality: Life, Death & Time", Anthony shares some of his research and hypotheses about these themes, including major topics like:
- The illusion of solidity and "seeing is believing"
- The role the brain and eyes play in creating reality
- Is the external world created internally
- Where is the consciousness located
- The Zero Point Field
- The role of perception, belief and expectation in creating our reality
- The role of the observer in creating the reality
- Singular versus collective consciousness
- The connection to a virtual reality and the work of Thomas Campbell
- The nature of reality as holographic
- Common misconceptions about Out of Body Experiences
- Understanding dreams/precognitive dreams/lucid dreams
- Understanding the out of body experience as an intrasomatic experience
- Mention of neurotransmitters like Melatonin, Metatonin (DMT)
- The connection of the hypnagogic state to the OBE
- Characteristics of a NDE (near death experience)
- "Cheating the Ferryman" hypothesis and reincarnation
- "Bohmian IMAX" hypothesis
- The impact of the Golden Rule and Karma
- An overview of Anthony's new book "The Labyrinth of Time"
- Time as a construct of the mind
Science & Tech